Wednesday, January 19, 2011
FirstGiving - Active Minds, Inc. - Active Minds Alumni Network Matching Initiative: "Active Minds is the nation's only grassroots mental health awareness, education, and advocacy organization on the college campus, dedicated to engaging young adults in the fight against stigma and suicide. Our mission is to utilize peer outreach to increase college students' awareness of mental health issues, provide information about available resources, encourage students to seek help as soon as it is needed, and serve as liaison between students and the mental health community. By planning campus-wide events that promote awareness and education, the group aims to remove the stigma that surrounds mental illness and create an open environment for discussion of mental health issues."
Posted by RS at 2:57 PM
- ► 2015 (12)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (39)
- Multimedia Reports Handout
- 10 Simple ways to Celebrate No Name-Calling Week i...
- The Jennifer Claire Moore Foundation
- ASCA Tech Issues Survey
- SchoolCounselor.com Must See Videos: Peer Helping ...
- Doodle 4 Google
- Project Photos & Video on Flat Surface
- FirstGiving - Active Minds, Inc. - Active Minds Al...
- SchoolCounselor.com eNew #123
- Amazon.com: Kindle eBooks: Essential Guides from K...
- Handouts from Russ Sabella
- Top 5 Trainings for School Counselors, Administrat...
- Counseling Games from Amazon.com
- Five myths about bullying
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (55)
Produced by Sabella & Associates, LLC
Copyright, 2009. All Rights Reserved. Contact Dr. Russell Sabella at firstname.lastname@example.org.