Monday, July 20, 2015
Saturday, July 4, 2015
– Keeping Kids Out of High Tech Trouble. This blog supports Dr. Russell Sabella's work on educating children, parents, educators and other stakeholders about the responsible use of technology. Included in these pages you will find helpful resources, lesson plans, links, and more.
– SchoolCounselor.com eNewsletter. The SchoolCounselor.com e-Newsletter is an electronic publication designed to advance counselors' level of technological literacy, application, and integration. You will find practical solutions and answers to technology related problems, especially as they apply to your job as counselor.
– Must See Videos. When I see a video that would be useful, inspiring, enlightening among counselors, I post it here.
– Twitter. Postings about all things counseling, life, humor, and more.
– Pinterest. Lots of resources for counselors, parents, and others.http://pinterest.com/rsabella/
– YouTube Playlists. A variety of videos including counseling theory, consultation, inspiration, counselors in action, and much more.
Posted by RS at 11:30 AM
- ▼ 2015 (12)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (39)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (55)
Produced by Sabella & Associates, LLC
Copyright, 2009. All Rights Reserved. Contact Dr. Russell Sabella at firstname.lastname@example.org.