Apparently I put a tickler in my calendar around this time last year to remind me to put the following "out there:"
In preparation for National School Counseling Week this year (February 6-10, 2017), it would be great to show everyone samples of how school counselors and school counseling programs make a difference in the lives of students.
- Percent of homework completion.
- Percent of points earned on homework (out of available points).
- Percent of students applying to college.
- Scholarship moneys earned this year to date.
- Attendance rates.
- Discipline/behavior rates.
- Time on Task
- Student Stress/Anxiety Levels
Relevant professional development for school counselors and other educators.
myDataBootCamp.com. Here you will find both written and detailed video instruction demonstrating data skills in a user-friendly manner. Also throughout this program, I’ve included many bonus articles, links, and tips.