Thursday, May 19, 2011
What Every Parent Should Know About Formspring: The New Cyberscourge for Teens
BY RACHEL SIMMONS | MARCH 29TH, 2010 | 79 COMMENTS
Last week, a Long Island high school senior committed suicide, and the website Formspring.me is suspected as a cause. Yet most parents don’t even know it exists. Formspring is the latest cyberscourge for teens. It lets you open an account and allows your anonymous audience – usually your classmates – to communicate with brutal honesty. By which I mean breathtaking cruelty.
Posted by RS at 6:11 PM
- ► 2015 (12)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (39)
- Virus Alert
- Can you Access a Bit.ly URL from your school?
- TODAY ONLY .. 'Born This Way [Album plus digital b...
- YouTube - Tour Of Excel: Formulas, Formatting, Sor...
- SchoolCounselor.com eNewsletter #125
- What Every Parent Should Know About Formspring: Th...
- Customized Webinars for School Counselors
- Help Volunteer USA Get Free Books to Help Families...
- School Counselor Blog
- Annie Fox/Hey Terra! - Books - The Teen Survival G...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (55)
Produced by Sabella & Associates, LLC
Copyright, 2009. All Rights Reserved. Contact Dr. Russell Sabella at firstname.lastname@example.org.