Thursday, July 16, 2009
Google Certified Teachers developed Search Education lessons
Web search can be a very helpful tool for students and teachers alike, but we've heard from many of you that you could use more help in learning how to efficiently search and then impart that wisdom to your students. Because of that, the Google Certified Teachers developed Search Education lessons to help you with that. They've developed three modular lessons not specific to any discipline so you can mix and match what best fits your needs. And all of the lessons come with presentations which will help guide your classroom discussions. You'll learn fundamentals of search (which includes judging the validity of sources), search techniques and practices (for more advanced searches), and features and functionality (to learn some neat tips and tricks). Check out all of the lessons here:
Posted by RS at 10:17 PM
- ► 2015 (12)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (39)
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (98)
- SchoolCounselor.com eNewsletter Issue 109
- Cellphones as Instructional Tools
- Google Certified Teachers developed Search Educati...
- Digital Education: Administrator in Sexting Case W...
- 15 Must-Have Web Apps for Students - The 2.0 Life
- How Technology Facilitates School Administrator an...
- A teacher's nightmare?
- ▼ July (7)
Produced by Sabella & Associates, LLC
Copyright, 2009. All Rights Reserved. Contact Dr. Russell Sabella at firstname.lastname@example.org.