Friday, July 8, 2011
Ablebits: Merge Tables Wizard for Microsoft® Excel®
Merge Tables Wizard for Microsoft Excel is an easy-to-understand and comfortable-to-use alternative to Microsoft Excel Lookup and Vlookup functions. This cute add-in, which was specially designed for combining data from different sources, finds and merges matching data from two Excel tables in seconds. The two tables can be located in the same Microsoft Excel file or in two different files. The intuitive and smart wizard guides you through the merge process. Rows from two Excel spreadsheets with different number of columns will be matched perfectly without copying and pasting! Ideal for conducting pre to post analyses.
For Microsoft Excel 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, Excel 2007, Excel 2003, Excel XP (2002), Excel 2000.
Use the coupoon code below for a 10% discount
Posted by RS at 12:53 PM
- ► 2015 (12)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (39)
- Relevant Professional Development for School Couns...
- Amazon.com: ABC News Primetime Cyber-Bullying: Mov...
- Clearance Sale Posters
- Cyberbully (trailer) - YouTube
- Fifty Steps Closer
- Amazon.com: GuardingKids.com: A Practical Guide to...
- SchoolCounselor.com eNewsletter #126
- Excel: merge data in spreadsheets with Merge Table...
- Twitter's #Lazyweb via @InboxQ
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (98)
- ► 2009 (55)
Produced by Sabella & Associates, LLC
Copyright, 2009. All Rights Reserved. Contact Dr. Russell Sabella at firstname.lastname@example.org.